Re: Tuckahoe Trading Company

  • tuckahoe1607
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002

      > Tom welcome
      > also, please defined and expand on " historical reproductions "

      Thank you for your kind welcome Larry,

      We sell a wide variety of very well researched reproductions of
      accouterments, pottery, glassware, jackware, utensils, sea chests, case
      bottle chests to name a few. We are very much into documenting our
      products and we work with some of the best artisans in their particular
      fields.

      You can view our offerings at:
      http://www.tuckahoetradingco.com/

      Our W1812 period offerings will soon increase. I'll be adding some US
      accouterments made by Tim Wilson this week. I'm getting some nice clay
      pipes soon that are based off of originals excavated in a W1812 period
      Brit Army camp in Exeter. We'll have both the English and Dutch style
      pipes. As well we will be adding W1812 period drug jars, and GR cipher
      marked pharmeceutical bottles as well as early 19th c. wine bottles.

      Sincerely,

      Tom Apple