Tuckahoe Trading Company

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      From: "tuckahoe1607" <tuckahoe@...>

      > I am also co-owner of a business that sells and makes historical
      > reproductions called Tuckahoe Trading Company.
      ----------------------------

      Tom welcome
      also, please defined and expand on " historical reproductions "
    • tuckahoe1607
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002

        > Tom welcome
        > also, please defined and expand on " historical reproductions "

        Thank you for your kind welcome Larry,

        We sell a wide variety of very well researched reproductions of
        accouterments, pottery, glassware, jackware, utensils, sea chests, case
        bottle chests to name a few. We are very much into documenting our
        products and we work with some of the best artisans in their particular
        fields.

        You can view our offerings at:
        http://www.tuckahoetradingco.com/

        Our W1812 period offerings will soon increase. I'll be adding some US
        accouterments made by Tim Wilson this week. I'm getting some nice clay
        pipes soon that are based off of originals excavated in a W1812 period
        Brit Army camp in Exeter. We'll have both the English and Dutch style
        pipes. As well we will be adding W1812 period drug jars, and GR cipher
        marked pharmeceutical bottles as well as early 19th c. wine bottles.

        Sincerely,

        Tom Apple