Re: [WarOf1812] Myrtleville House Museum !?!?!?

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      Myrtleville House Museum is in Brantford Ontario (the home of Wayne Gretzky yeah yeah) This is the home of the Good family from 1837 to 1967.
      Great Georgian era house (hint hint Lorina)
      Now before I get e's about 1837 and Victoria yes I know, but they didn't care when they built the house so it's Georgian. There is also a new addition but on the back in
      1858 and then in 1913 they decided to build a whole other house right beside it.
      Come on down!