Brit Doctor

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hey all I have uploaded a picture that I have found at Myrtleville House
      Museum. His name is Dr. Verling. I don't know anything about him, but
      would appreciate any info we can collectively find out. Assuming he is
      a surgeon or ass't surgeon and reg'tal since the facings are yellow.
      Anyway look at the pic it is DSCN0047

      p.s. for those who haven't heard I am the ass't curator there now!