Wrong link

  • Adam Lynde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Before the cat calls start, the last link in my last e-mail was wrong. So don't be surprised if you go to a search engine instead of a great Victorian/Zulu site. I send the proper link below.

      And as for my sending three links when I said I was sending two, it just proves that there are three types of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.

      Adam

      http://www.btinternet.com/%7EAlbiecat/