Re: [WarOf1812] Brigade of the American Revolution

  • mike dollinger
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
      > Have you been burning bridges?

    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
        Could be Doug I got on fine!
        See you Monday?

        colsjtjones2000 wrote:

        > I have just been reviewing the sites I have listed in my Favourites,
        > but which I haven't visited recently. The BAR at
        > http://www.brigade.org says to me - You are not authorized to view
        > this page.
        >
        > Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this War of
        > 1812 site?
        >
        > Doug

      • colsjtjones2000
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
          Kevin, I just tried it again and accessed the site with no problems.
          I suppose J-P was right earlier when he suggested the site itself
          might be having temporary problems. If that's the case, then my
          apologies to the BAR for suggesting something sinister. Doug

          --- In WarOf1812@y..., Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@s...> wrote:
          > Could be Doug I got on fine!
          > See you Monday?
          >
          > colsjtjones2000 wrote:
          >
          > > I have just been reviewing the sites I have listed in my
          Favourites,
          > > but which I haven't visited recently. The BAR at
          > > http://www.brigade.org says to me - You are not authorized to
          view
          > > this page.
          > >
          > > Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this War
          of
          > > 1812 site?
          > >
          > > Doug
          > >

          > > The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the fate of
          fate of THOUSANDS of square miles...

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • HQ93rd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
            In a message dated 1/29/02 3:42:52 PM, colsjtjones2000@... writes:

            << Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this War of
            1812 site? >>

            Maybe you didn't pass your BAR exam...
            :-)

            93rd SHRoFLHU
            THE Thin Red Line
            www.93rdhighlanders.com
          • colsjtjones2000
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
              --- In WarOf1812@y..., HQ93rd@a... wrote:

              > In a message dated 1/29/02 3:42:52 PM, colsjtjones2000@y... writes:
              >
              > << Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this
              War of
              > 1812 site? >>
              >
              > Maybe you didn't pass your BAR exam...

              Never tried it. Have no interest in joining the organization. And
              no, I'm not a lawyer nor an aspiring one. Doug
            • PEGGY MATHEWS
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 31, 2002
                Curious, works for me (www.brigade.org) and I'm not a member.

                Michael

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 31, 2002
                  In a message dated 1/30/02 3:59:42 PM, colsjtjones2000@... writes:

                  << > In a message dated 1/29/02 3:42:52 PM, colsjtjones2000@y... writes:

                  > << Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this
                  War of
                  > 1812 site? >>
                  >
                  > Maybe you didn't pass your BAR exam...

                  Never tried it. Have no interest in joining the organization. And
                  no, I'm not a lawyer nor an aspiring one. Doug >>

                  "It's a JOKE son, a JOKE, I say....
                  (Boy's about as sharp as a bag full o' mice...)"
                  ---Foghorn Leghorn

                  93rd SHRoFLHU
                  THE Thin Red Line
                  www.93rdhighlanders.com
                • PEGGY MATHEWS
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1 5:23 PM
                    If true that would be a severe PUNishment.

                    Michael