Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Brigade of the American Revolution

  • mike dollinger
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
      Try going to the nwta web site and use the links to find your way to
      the b.a.r.

      Mike

    • mike dollinger
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
        > Have you been burning bridges?

      • Kevin Windsor
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
          Could be Doug I got on fine!
          See you Monday?

          colsjtjones2000 wrote:

          > I have just been reviewing the sites I have listed in my Favourites,
          > but which I haven't visited recently. The BAR at
          > http://www.brigade.org says to me - You are not authorized to view
          > this page.
          >
          > Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this War of
          > 1812 site?
          >
          > Doug

        • colsjtjones2000
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
            Kevin, I just tried it again and accessed the site with no problems.
            I suppose J-P was right earlier when he suggested the site itself
            might be having temporary problems. If that's the case, then my
            apologies to the BAR for suggesting something sinister. Doug

            --- In WarOf1812@y..., Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@s...> wrote:
            > Could be Doug I got on fine!
            > See you Monday?
            >
            > colsjtjones2000 wrote:
            >
            > > I have just been reviewing the sites I have listed in my
            Favourites,
            > > but which I haven't visited recently. The BAR at
            > > http://www.brigade.org says to me - You are not authorized to
            view
            > > this page.
            > >
            > > Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this War
            of
            > > 1812 site?
            > >
            > > Doug
            > >

            > > The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the fate of
            fate of THOUSANDS of square miles...

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • HQ93rd@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
              In a message dated 1/29/02 3:42:52 PM, colsjtjones2000@... writes:

              << Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this War of
              1812 site? >>

              Maybe you didn't pass your BAR exam...
              :-)

              93rd SHRoFLHU
              THE Thin Red Line
              www.93rdhighlanders.com
            • colsjtjones2000
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
                --- In WarOf1812@y..., HQ93rd@a... wrote:

                > In a message dated 1/29/02 3:42:52 PM, colsjtjones2000@y... writes:
                >
                > << Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this
                War of
                > 1812 site? >>
                >
                > Maybe you didn't pass your BAR exam...

                Never tried it. Have no interest in joining the organization. And
                no, I'm not a lawyer nor an aspiring one. Doug
              • PEGGY MATHEWS
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 31, 2002
                  Curious, works for me (www.brigade.org) and I'm not a member.

                  Michael

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 31, 2002
                    In a message dated 1/30/02 3:59:42 PM, colsjtjones2000@... writes:

                    << > In a message dated 1/29/02 3:42:52 PM, colsjtjones2000@y... writes:

                    > << Could that be because I have been critical of the BAR on this
                    War of
                    > 1812 site? >>
                    >
                    > Maybe you didn't pass your BAR exam...

                    Never tried it. Have no interest in joining the organization. And
                    no, I'm not a lawyer nor an aspiring one. Doug >>

                    "It's a JOKE son, a JOKE, I say....
                    (Boy's about as sharp as a bag full o' mice...)"
                    ---Foghorn Leghorn

                    93rd SHRoFLHU
                    THE Thin Red Line
                    www.93rdhighlanders.com
                  • PEGGY MATHEWS
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 1, 2002
                      If true that would be a severe PUNishment.

                      Michael