Not 1812, but . . .

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      I realize that this is not an 1812 question, but as we have a number of
      people on this list who do other time periods as well, I thought I'd ask
      anyway. I've been told that the Quebec City event (last held four years
      ago) is definitely on for this year, and I've also been told that the
      organizers have decided never to do it again (i.e. it's not on this
      summer). Does anyone have any information? I'd be very interested to
      know. If it's on, I'd also love to have any contact information for the
      organizers if anyone knows it.

      Thanks!
      -- Susan McLean
      Mrs. McLean's Mercantile