Battle of Plattsburgh date correction

  • director
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      Please note that the date of the Battle of Plattsburgh Commemoration weekend
      has been changed to Sept. 13, 14 and 15.
      Reason: We are starting the week's activities on Sept. 11, the original
      date of the battle in 1814, and of course the date of the World Trade Center
      disaster last year.

      > ____________________________
      >
      > WAR Of 1812 2002 Events List
      > __________________________
      >
      > January 11-12 New Orleans
      >
      > March 9-10 War-1812 Syposium, Fort Leavenworth Kansas
      >
      > May 4-5 Havre De Grace, MD
      > May 4-5 Battle of Longwoods London Ont
      > May 25 NW Co. War of 1812, Pine City, Minn
      >
      > May 31 June 1-2 Battle of Stoney Creek Hamiton Ont
      >
      > June 22 Jefferson Patterson Park Tavern Night, St. Leonard's, MD
      >
      > July 13-14, Cryslers Farm
      > July 19-20 Fort George
      > July 19-21st Prairie Du Chein, Wisconsin.
      >

      > August 2-4 Battle for Mackinac Island
      > August 3-4 Time Line Fort Malden
      > Aug 10-11 Fort Erie, Fort Erie Ont
      >

      > Sept 7-8 Battle of Lake Erie Event, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
      > Sept 13-15 Battle of Plattsburgh, NY
      > Sept 28-29 Jefferson Patterson Park Museum, St. Leonard's, MD
      > Sept 28-29 Old Fort Niagara 1812 event Lewiston NY
      >
      > Oct 5-6 Heritage Days Chatham, Ont
      > Oct 19-20 Fort Osage Militia Muster, Sibley Missouri
      > Oct 11-13 Mississinewa 1812, Marion, Indiana
      >
      > -0-

      > WAR Of 1812 2003 Events List
      >

      > Oct 10-12 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Indiana

      square miles...