Was Gun Laws now back to 1812

  • ANDREW S BATEMAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Gun laws are an important question to anyone who does military reenacting. At the present time most of the members of this list seem to feel that the laws in their jurisdiction do not unduly affect their 1812 activities, so I respectfully propose that we call off the modern politics. I have my own deeply held views on the subject and I have been itching to jump in, but most of what I have to say would not pertain to 1812 reenacting.

      Andrew Bateman, 41st Reg't.