Re: Tomahawk recommendations?

  • manipi1812
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
      The Track of the Wolf sells a hand forged 'hawk with an iron body and
      forge welded steel blade made by Keith Johnson. They were resonably
      priced when I worked there condsidering it is a forged ax not a cast
      one. Check out their web page (http://www.trackofthewolf.com/) or
      give 'em a call (Tel: 763-633-2500 ~ Fax: 763-633-2550). I couldn't
      find any hawks listed on the web page but they do have a catalog
      available for $7 + postage. They are a good bunch and will be more
      than willing to answer your questions.

      If you call tell 'em Tom Lawrence says "Hi!"

      Regards,

      Tom