Guy Fawkes Day

  • David S. Mallinak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone!

      Remember, remember
      The fifth of November
      Gunpowder treason and plot.
      We see no reason
      Why gunpowder treason
      Should ever be forgot.

      Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent
      To blow up king and parliament.
      Three score barrels were laid below
      To prove old England's overthrow.

      By God's mercy he was catched
      With a dark lantern and lighted match.
      Holler boys, holler boys, let the bells ring
      Holler boys, holler boys, God save the King.

      J-P Johnson
      Royal Nfld Reg't
      --------------
      J-P's Homepage: http://members.home.net/jpjohnsn/
    • Melanie Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
        >Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone!

        But it isn't the 5th of November (puzzeled frown)

        Mel
      • Peter Catley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
          Mel,

          I agree, its 2 January 2002 isn't it? Admittedly EURO day 2 but Guy Fawkes
          day!! I'd better warn the dog.

          Happy New Year every one

          Cheers

          P**