The Season

  • Peg Kellins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      Hi everyone: Ive been having fun following some of your messages and just
      deleting others that don't seem to concern me. anyway it's nice to be
      involved at a distance during the time when we don't get to gather around
      the campfires.

      Tonight I was watching the Windsor Santa Claus Parade and caught some of our
      pals with the Amhurstburg Historic float. They had a long boat in tow.

      Just to let you know I will be away from Saturday 22nd to Tuesday 2nd. so
      if any of you happen to want to sent me a message do it now or wait til
      after the new year as I am going to drop off the list for that time. I'm
      not keen on having to down load 20 - 30 messages a day at one time.

      THOUGHT FOR TODAY: I was thinking about '02 and 190 yrs jumped at me. It
      is 190 yrs since this War of 1812 started. I feel that it drew the two
      nations closer together as individuals and we need to celebrate that we have
      lived ever since in peace. Isn't that great!!!!! Look at many other
      naibouring countries these days....

      Have a merry merry and a happy happy Mrs Pockets\