re:sharing the time period

  • Maxine Trottier
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      I do not work for Bill Gates; this is just for your benefit. For those of
      you who do speaking regarding this period or any other living history, it's
      been power point (very expensive) or overheads or slide projectors (heavy,
      try flying with one. I dragged mine across the Yukon 2 winters ago)

      I just purchased the Microsoft TV Photo Viewer. It weighs two pounds. You
      work with the software, load digital images onto a floppy to create a slide
      show and you show it on a television. Perfect, especially with a big screen.
      Max

      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...
      http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm