1st VS 89th

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2001
      > David Bennett wrote: Sounds like a plan Kevin, you and I in the school yard. I'll portray Patrick Gass of the 1st Infantry (late of the lewis and Clark expedition), I'll use one eye and be drunk during the entire war!

      Okay and since the 89th is Irish, I'll be drunk for the entire war as well and then when we're finished beating each other up we'll sit down for a drink and hate the British together!
    • PEGGY MATHEWS
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2001
        I love it!

        Can anyone ID this classic movie line? (I can't recall myself.) "I'm off to the pub to talk treason" or words to that effect. Father Flannegan it wasn't, but the same actor.

        Michael