RE: [WarOf1812] Re: the prodigal returns

  • Maxine Trottier
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
      Greetings. I hope this hasn't been posted. I looked in the archives and
      didn't see it, but here is DANFS online.
      http://www.hazegray.org/danfs/

      I found this on maneuverability.
      http://www.bridlepath.demon.co.uk/engtex.htm

      Max

      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...
      http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm

    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
        Hey Max! with all this Navy stuff going on I have been thinking about you. Haven't heard from you in a while. How's things? When are we going to see that new book?
      • Maxine Trottier
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
          It's out as of October, Kevin. "Under a Shooting Star", Stoddart. I've been
          involved in another century but a kind gentleman told me that things were
          become quite nautical here and so I got back on.

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 5, 2001
            was that King Lar contemplating his naval again?

            Maxine Trottier wrote:

            > but a kind gentleman told me that things were become quite nautical here and so I got back on.
            >
            > Max

          • Mark Ibbotson
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 20, 2002
              Its gettting to that season again, anyone who is interested in the famous
              winter march of the 104th, Ill be able in about 2 year max. Definately game
              for it over here.

              Ibbo
              UBIQUE

              freezing cold miserable and wet, oh how we love soldiering.

              http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf
            • glifencible <glifencibles@rogers.com>
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 26, 2002
                > Its gettting to that season again, anyone who is interested in the
                famous winter march of the 104th...

                I'm game, lets do it in July.