Page 59/60

  • manipi@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      I am in need of copies of pages from an 1815 published book. I know
      it's a long shot but does anyone have a copy of:

      "Views of the Campaigns of the North-Western Army, &c. comprising
      Sketches of the Campaingns of Generals Hull and Harrison; a Minute
      and Interesting Account of the Naval Conflict on Lake Erie; Military
      Anecdotes - Abuses in the Army - Plan of a Military Settlement - View
      of the Lake Coast from Sandusky to Detroit" by Samuel R. Brown?

      I have a copy, half of page 59 (& 60) is missing.

      I am interested in getting a copy of the missing pages so I can have
      a 'complete' version. The title page is an old copy "from the
      original in possession of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania."

      If you have a copy or access to one, I just need the above mentioned
      pages. Contact me off list and we can make arrangements.

      Tom Lawrence
    • Glenn Stott
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        Dear Tom,
        There is a microfiche copy of that book at the University of Western Ontario
        Weldon Library. I know because I have read it. Copies of the pages can be
        made from microfiche.

        Glenn Stott
        >I am in need of copies of pages from an 1815 published book. I know
        >it's a long shot but does anyone have a copy of:
        >
        >"Views of the Campaigns of the North-Western Army, &c. comprising
        >Sketches of the Campaingns of Generals Hull and Harrison; a Minute
        >and Interesting Account of the Naval Conflict on Lake Erie; Military
        >Anecdotes - Abuses in the Army - Plan of a Military Settlement - View
        >of the Lake Coast from Sandusky to Detroit" by Samuel R. Brown?
        >
        >I have a copy, half of page 59 (& 60) is missing.
        >
        >I am interested in getting a copy of the missing pages so I can have
        >a 'complete' version. The title page is an old copy "from the
        >original in possession of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania."
        >
        >If you have a copy or access to one, I just need the above mentioned
        >pages. Contact me off list and we can make arrangements.
        >
        >Tom Lawrence

        square miles...