re-subscribe using your new address

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      From: "Louise Simcoe" <louisesimcoe@...>

      I would like to have all 1812 messages
      from the yahoo and e groups addressed
      to my new e mail address louisesimcoe@...

      Louise, the best way to do this is to unsubscribe from
      the Warof1812 list, go to the Yahoogroups web site,
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/ and select the User Center
      link from the menu bar on the left. This menu will also
      let you change your subscription between digest and
      normal mode. Then re-subscribe using your new address.

      Larry Lozon
      Assistant Moderator
      Warof1812 Yahoogroup

      square miles...