Book on eBay

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      I came across an interesting title on eBay that might be of interest. "1812 - The Story of the War of 1812 in Song and Story." by Fransesca Falk Miller. Published 1935 by Walter Bauman, signed by the author. Seems to have a lot of songs (didn't see any musical scores) and ditties, plus anecdotal stories. Opening bid was $24.50 and can be viewed at: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1482792360

      I have no connection with the seller, etc. etc. Nor can I endorse the book itself, just looked interesting.

      Michael M.

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes