Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Fwd: [britregiments] Ypres

  • Chewie
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2001
      Sorry
      My memory is slipping . during evening ceremony bugler was there . The sequence was Bosun's Call played Still , then bugler played last post , Followed by Call again playing Carry On .
      Again apologies for this Fau Parr . Brain approaching 40 .

      Chewie
      unit commander
      50th West Kent Regiment Re Enactment Unit
      " not a good looking bunch , but devilish steady"