RE: [WarOf1812] I thought you were a Canadian

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
      I don't think I'd have checked, it was something set in my mind!

      Peter Catley

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
        Larry - not a bad idea. Sometimes I wonder where people are coming
        from with an expressed opinion, on other sites too. Nationality as
        well as mother tongue can be important to understanding.

        Perhaps if the site showed full, rather than truncated eddresses, one
        could see mine ends in .ca - others in .uk On the other hand, I
        suppose that a lot end in .com, which wouldn't be particularly
        helpful.

        Doug, Canada