I thought you were a Canadian

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
      From: "Peter Catley" <peter.catley@...>

      "I thought you were a Canadian citizen ......"

      On another List you are required to post your city and country
      at the bottom of each post. I am not suggesting this for our list
      but maybe for a month or so just the country, what cha think?

      This would let us know that Peter lives in England, Anne is in
      New Zealand and I live in Canada, Just a thot .......

      Larry frum Canada

      PS: Michael, wanna post the Units listing agin' ?!? :^)

      _______FINI ____________
    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
        I don't think I'd have checked, it was something set in my mind!

        Peter Catley

        "I thought you were a Canadian citizen ......"

        On another List you are required to post your city and country
        at the bottom of each post. I am not suggesting this for our list
        but maybe for a month or so just the country, what cha think?

        This would let us know that Peter lives in England, Anne is in
        New Zealand and I live in Canada, Just a thot .......

        Larry frum Canada

        PS: Michael, wanna post the Units listing agin' ?!? :^)

        _______FINI ____________

        square miles...

      • colsjtjones2000@yahoo.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
          Larry - not a bad idea. Sometimes I wonder where people are coming
          from with an expressed opinion, on other sites too. Nationality as
          well as mother tongue can be important to understanding.

          Perhaps if the site showed full, rather than truncated eddresses, one
          could see mine ends in .ca - others in .uk On the other hand, I
          suppose that a lot end in .com, which wouldn't be particularly
          helpful.

          Doug, Canada