Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1155

  • thecheetah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Chewie, long time no see.
      I forgot you were the CO of the Dirty Half Hundred. Are you doing any
      re-enactments with the Alliance next year? If you bump into the 23rd at any
      time then say hello.
      Cheers,

      Euan (23rd)

      ---------------------

      FAO Deb
      My partner and I have recently left 19c woman , otherwise I could have
      answered sooner .
      Currently the only naval re-enactment in the Medway towns is the Chatham
      Marines who meet in Chatham World Naval Base , I think on a monthly basis .
      Fort Amherst , in Chatham is home to :- 42nd ( Black Watch ) Highlanders ,
      79th Highlanders , 5th Battalion 60th ( Royal American ) Rifles, 50th ( West
      Kent ) Regt , Royal Foot Artillery battery .
      As well as various visiting regiments .
      I hope this helps , and together with Peter Look forward to hearing more as
      things develop .

      Chewie
      unit commander
      50th West Kent Regiment Re Enactment Unit
      " not a good looking bunch , but devilish steady"