Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1154

  • thecheetah
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Ah, the Napoleonic Association already have their claws in :)
      Rank and Regiment Soldier?
      Cheers,

      Euan - Fusilier, 23rd (Alliance)

    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
        In a message dated 2/11/01 2:53:09 PM, euan.wilkinson@...
        writes:

        << Ah, the Napoleonic Association already have their claws in :)
        Rank and Regiment Soldier?
        Cheers,

        Euan - Fusilier, 23rd (Alliance) >>

        Alliance. Association. What does it matter? (Leaving aside any
        persaonal/political diatribes!)
        I have always been warmly welcomed and feted by any and all I have come in
        contact with in Britain over the years.
        May it always be so!

        Cheers,
        93rd SHRoFLHU