Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1153

  • thecheetah
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Course I can! :)
      I am a member of the 23rd Royal Welsh Fusiliers, which is inside a larger
      organisation called the Alliance.
      She wants Kent regiments? How about-
      The 50th Regiment of Foot
      Highland Light Infantry
      Royal Foot Artillery
      3rd. 1st Footguards.

      Or, if she has a car and doesn't mind a short drive she could join the 23rd,
      my regiment, and be assured of a warm welcome.

      Cheers,

      Euan

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2001
        please remove me from your mail list : jakealexander@...