Re: [WarOf1812] Television worht watching.

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2001
      No need to apologize, Dave.
      Not everything always has to do with "all 1812" on this list -- we are after
      all, modern people in the modern world.

      God bless our emergency service personnel!

      In a message dated 26/10/01 8:45:38 AM, dave.bev@... writes:

      << This message has nothing to do with 1812 and I apologize in advance
      to any list members who feel I am misusing the list.

      Tonight at 9:00 p. m., A and E is showing a two hour episode from the
      series "Third Watch". It consists of interviews about Sept. 11 with
      fire, police, and emergency service personnel who act as advisors and
      extras for the show. IMHO it is one of the best things I have seen
      about that event and well worth watching. >>

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      www.93rdhighlanders.com