Have a drink

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2001
      Hi,

      The system deleted the item that I was forwarding. It went as follows:

      A man walks into a bar and sits down at the bar. Waiting to be served,
      the guy next to him calls to the bartender, "I'll have have a waterloo!"
      The bartender brings him a tall clear ice cold drink. Wanting to try
      the new drink, the mand says, "I'll have a waterloo too." The bartender
      bring him a tall clear ice cold drink and he takes a big drink. He says,
      "That's bad, it tastes like water!" The guy next to his looks at the
      bartender and says, "It is water, ... Right, Lou."

      Now I will duck back into my cave! :-)

      Bob