Re: [WarOf1812] Mississinewa

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 9, 2001
      A thousand apologies for not mentioning John Gilmour who, as usual did a
      great job with the Indians and handled the crisis in the last battle with
      masterful skill.

      Steve Abolt naturally commanded the US forces with his usual skill, it is
      always a joy to work opposite him and know that any problem (and we had a
      few) will be handled with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency. I was also
      particularly impressed with the Light Infantry drill the US forces were using
      this year.

      Best wishes once more to all,

    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 59 of 59 , Sep 23, 2013
        All sorted.  Martin Lake came back to me this afternoon

        .John