Re: [WarOf1812] Rupert redux...

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
      Looking forward to seeing you all!. The sentries will
      be informed to look out for you and extend you the
      courtesy deserving of gentlemen of rank.

      I should be in camp--unless I'm still sewing on
      someone's ^&%#$!!! uniform.

      --- HQ93rd@... wrote:

      > Unless of course my good friend Steve informs his
      > sentries not to trifle with
      > the likes of you and I!
      > ;-)
      > (And all know that all are welcome anytime in the
      > camp of the 93rd!)

      =====
      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
        In a message dated 1/10/01 9:24:36 PM, sacbg7@... writes:

        << I should be in camp--unless I'm still sewing on
        someone's ^&%#$!!! uniform. >>

        So why should anything be different after all these years?
        ;-)

        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com