Mississinewa Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Mississinewa Update

      Dear 1812 Participant:

      Our site closing for Sunday is now 4 P.M.
      This will be more convenient for those who
      have a long drive.

      We look forward to seeing you Oct 5

      Martin Lake
      President
      Mississinewa Battlefield Society
      also

      there are now over 135 Sutlers!

      Note:
      Mississinewa 1812 is now a three day event. Friday
      October 5 is open to the general public and it is not a
      school day as such. We are have limited the school
      children attending and we are requesting a 1 to 5
      parent/children ratio. All vendors are expected to be
      open Friday. No vehicles will be allowed on site
      Friday between 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.

      You must register upon entering the site and pick
      up your registration packet. We will then direct
      you to your correct designated location.

      Breakfast will be offered by 3 Sutlers on site

      Saturday's Dance. It is our party after the crowd
      had gone. Please bring your lantern for additional
      lighting. Period dress is required. Refreshments,
      beer, wine and a lot of music in the big tent.
      Dance starts at 7p.m.

      If it ain't 1812 don't bring it!!

      Straw is for bedding and not camp seating.
      for more info visit
      http://www.mississinewa1812.com/