Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Rupert redux...

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
      A drink did someone say they want a drink? Red or white Sir? Or would you prefer beer? Lots left!

      Larry Lozon wrote:

      > When you owe this Gentleman a drink.
    • Steve Abolt
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
        Looking forward to seeing you all!. The sentries will
        be informed to look out for you and extend you the
        courtesy deserving of gentlemen of rank.

        I should be in camp--unless I'm still sewing on
        someone's ^&%#$!!! uniform.

        --- HQ93rd@... wrote:

        > Unless of course my good friend Steve informs his
        > sentries not to trifle with
        > the likes of you and I!
        > ;-)
        > (And all know that all are welcome anytime in the
        > camp of the 93rd!)

        =====
        Cottonbalers, By God!

        visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

        http://phone.yahoo.com
      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
          In a message dated 1/10/01 9:24:36 PM, sacbg7@... writes:

          << I should be in camp--unless I'm still sewing on
          someone's ^&%#$!!! uniform. >>

          So why should anything be different after all these years?
          ;-)

          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          www.93rdhighlanders.com