registration

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
      From: "Craig Williams" <sgtwarnr@...>

      '.... 1812 re-enactors are notorious for not pre-registering...
      treat it as you would a RSVP to a wedding...

      Yes, I must agree with Craig, whom is not only a learned
      Gentleman but a seasoned veteran of the re-enactment
      hobby.

      We forget that food stuffs, gun powder, portapotties, etc.
      all depend on all who attend an event. With this in mind
      those who register and never attend or attend and never
      register should have the same thing happen to them at their
      wedding or any party they throw. Or possibly have them
      taken out of line when we cue up for food!

      There really is no excuse for this as phones, emails,
      etc, are so easily accessible.
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
        Sorry I didn't register for this weekend Craig I tried to get in touch with Doug honest, please don't beat me anymore!!! ;-)

        Good to see you this weekend Craig!

        Craig Williams wrote:

        > The subject...registration.
      • donna durnford
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3 7:27 AM
          Can anyone tell me how to register for the event at Chatham Sept 29-Oct 1 2006 Thanx Donna

        • Mark Dickerson
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3 8:17 AM
            http://www.fairattheforks.com
            This is the web site, but i do not see the registration link.

            Mark Dickerson

            Can anyone tell me how to register for the event at Chatham Sept 29-Oct 1 2006 Thanx Donna

          • Barbara Whelan
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3 8:50 AM
              Hello Donna,
              You can email Nickiskinner@... with registration info or any