Re: [WarOf1812] Crossing1

  • Tod Creasey/OTT/OTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      As many of you know I also do civil war. I crossed with two Enfields plus
      powder this weekend and it was no more complicated then before Sept 11 -
      there were checks on both sides of the border at Hill Island and my trunk
      was inspected twice but re-enactors are not being targetted in any way. I
      for one will continue to cross as often as I ever have - the people
      handling all of this seem pretty sensible.

      Tod Creasey
      21eme ligne