Re: [WarOf1812] Rupert redux...

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30 10:26 PM
      In a message dated 30/09/01 8:33:08 PM, lalozon@... writes:

      << Now of course if you would like to
      show me what the Commander of the 93rd
      deems correct, I would be a willing observer
      at Mississinewa 1812, if you would like to venture to
      Mount Aboult and present said Major with a
      token of single malt. >>

      What the cmdr of the 93rd might deem correct will be of the moment, (natch)
      and will be in his own HQ!
      Unless of course my good friend Steve informs his sentries not to trifle with
      the likes of you and I!
      ;-)
      (And all know that all are welcome anytime in the camp of the 93rd!)

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      www.93rdhighlanders.com
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
        A drink did someone say they want a drink? Red or white Sir? Or would you prefer beer? Lots left!

        Larry Lozon wrote:

        > When you owe this Gentleman a drink.
      • Steve Abolt
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
          Looking forward to seeing you all!. The sentries will
          be informed to look out for you and extend you the
          courtesy deserving of gentlemen of rank.

          I should be in camp--unless I'm still sewing on
          someone's ^&%#$!!! uniform.

          --- HQ93rd@... wrote:

          > Unless of course my good friend Steve informs his
          > sentries not to trifle with
          > the likes of you and I!
          > ;-)
          > (And all know that all are welcome anytime in the
          > camp of the 93rd!)

          =====
          Cottonbalers, By God!

          visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

          http://phone.yahoo.com
        • HQ93rd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2001
            In a message dated 1/10/01 9:24:36 PM, sacbg7@... writes:

            << I should be in camp--unless I'm still sewing on
            someone's ^&%#$!!! uniform. >>

            So why should anything be different after all these years?
            ;-)

            93rd SHRoFLHU
            THE Thin Red Line
            www.93rdhighlanders.com