Thanks

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
      Doug Decroix (whose email server is still kaput) asked me to relay his heartfelt thanks to all those who braved the unknown border crossing and made the weekend work out well.

      For myself I would like to say it was a great weekend and I agree with Mr. Lozon observations on the change of command ceremony.
      The tactical worked out well due to the almost total lack of light and the careful re-jigging done by Doug at the last minute due to the small turnout.
      It was a lot of fun and, I'm sure that all who participated would agree ,well worth it.

      Bravo all who attended!

      Craig

    • Dan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
        Thanks for the quick response to my question on the Bess carbine. I
        appreciate it, and will leave "punkin chunker" at her regulation 42
        inches.
      • Soo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2010
          I believe it was Tom Fournier that posted the link to the Upper Canada Book Fair in Perth ON. Thank you for that!
          I was able to attend yesterday, and it is a great event. Wish I could go back today - esp for the panel discussion on re-enacting.

          Sue Too