Re: [WarOf1812] Canadians attending Miss-1812

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2001
      The prohibition of knives on aircraft applies to carry on luggage. I doubt
      very much if it will be applied to baggage that is checked in for the flight.
      Can't speak to the issue of muskets at the border, but again, if you declare
      them while crossing the border I'd be very surprised if there is a problem.
      Of course there will undoubtedly be some additional delays at the border
      going in either direction.

      Ed