Fw: Mississinewa 1812

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      F. Y. I.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Martin Lake WAR1812@...
      Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:41 AM
      Subject: Mississinewa 1812

      I really don't believe the border crossing will be
      a problem for our Canadian friends. However, to ease
      everyone's fear, I am going to send a letter to each of
      the group commanders that their members can present
      at the border crossings.

      I would urge everyone to be calm about this and
      I am confident that reason will prevail--unless you are
      thinking about coming in a fully loaded Ryder Truck or 747.

      Richard Feltoe has suggested that I contact the border crossing
      and I will do that early next week when things have normalized.

      Martin Lake