Mississenewa Weapons

  • us14thld@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      Dear Canadian Freinds,

      Thank you for your overwhelming support. I just returned from a
      joint US-Canadian Military museum conference in Quebec and passed
      through Boston on the way home on Sunday, I feel very lucky. As an
      Army Civilian, we here at Fort Leavenworth lost many comrades on
      Tuesday.
      This being said I would like to help gather spare muskets for those
      of you unable to bring them across the border for the reenactment at
      Missisenewa. They may be Charlevilles instead of besses but we will
      do the best we can. Please contact me at allies@... if you
      will need a musket or have one to spare. I refuse to let these
      terrorists keep us from enjoying our freedoms.

      Stephen Allie
      14th Light Dragoons
      US Light Dragoons