RE: [WarOf1812] for my American friends

  • Andrew S. Finch
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2001
      To all our friends and acquaintances who are affected even in a small way
      our sincere hopes for peace in this time of pain.
      Remember you are not alone and most of the world is revolted by such acts of
      terrorism that result in injury to innocent parties.
      To those of us who seek an end to such events a friend of mine from the
      states.
      Put it best by quoting a old friend of freedom
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
      nothing."
      Edmunde Burke