ATTACK ON AMERICA

  • Annette and Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      The Spirits of the North,Club
      The First Regiment of Rifles
      At this time as America is recovering from terrorist attacks in the State of New York and Pennsylvania The Capital, Washington D.C.
      We thank all the friends within our 1812 community, that have taken time to express their concerns ,have taken time to pray , for the loss of humanity , for the suffering that we presently endure and the continuing and mounting grief we still have to face up to.
      As Americans ,as club members we thank you.
      agower@... for all our membership .

      Sgt Mjr Gower
      M RR