Re: for our American friends

  • marilynmarylinus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      I and my colleagues at the Toronto Reference Library wish to express our
      shock and concern over the appalling events of yesterday. Many of us have
      friends and relatives in the United States, but it hit all of us hard. I
      still shudder at what we saw on the screens and cannot take in the enormity
      of it. Our thoughts and prayers go to all who are affected by this. We
      understand and share your anger if we cannot completely share all your grief.
      - Marilyn Penner