Re: Transporting Bess

  • Dave Hill
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2001
      Scott,

      A number of the members of my unit bought Fenwick hi-tech fly rod
      cases for our trip to Belgium in 1990. I had room for my musket,
      bayonet, gaiters and boots. It has four catches and can be locked.
      Reminder your friend to check his bayonet through with the musket.
      Some of our guys wore their uniforms on the plane and got in trouble
      for trying to carry the bayonet on board.

      Dave.
    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2001
        How about any adjustable rigid ski case? I use a snotube :)

        Peter Catley

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2001
          Thanks to Larry, Michael, Dave and Peter for all the suggestions. I have
          passed them along.
          Scott McD.