Re: [WarOf1812] Flints

  • lee caripidis
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2001
      Anyone within, say, a three hour drive or so, of Kalamazoo will have no
      problem in picking up any number of good flints of all sizes from several
      of the many dealers at the annual show. Three large rooms filled with
      dealers, suttlers, gun builders, etc. The Fall K'zoo show is to be held
      Oct. 20-21,2001 and the traditional Spring show is held every March.
      Both at the Kalamazoo County fairgrounds on Lake Rd., off of I-94, north
      and west about 1 1/2 miles from exit 80. Those of us in the S.E. Michigan
      area consider these as 'must-dos'.
      Contact David Nixon, (231) 834-4099
      Lee.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 12:13:09 -0700 (PDT) james barnwell
      <barnlll@...> writes:
      > Try the Black Powder Shop in Auburn,Michigan.
      > James Barnwell
      > --- Terry Lubka <tlubka@...> wrote:
      > > Does anyone know of a good source for musket flints?
      > >

      > > Terry

      > Messenger
      > http://im.yahoo.com

    • director
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2001
        > Does anyone know of a good source for musket flints?
        >

        > Terry

        Track of the Wolf, Inc., see their website catalog at
        www.trackofthewolf.com

        Don Craig
        Kent-Delord House Museum
      • james barnwell