Rebuilding my search engine

  • Dan Mangold
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      I'm rebuilding my links directory after a systems failure. If you have a War of 1812 reenactment Web site that you would like to have listed in the new search directory, please contact me off this list. I'll send you the URL for submitting your site information to be indexed. Thanks, Dan

      <---- Help Support Historic Preservation! ---->
      50% of our Net income goes to historic preservation.
      Please Set A Bookmark for
      http://www.reenactorsworldplus.com/portal.html

      Free Web site promotion
      Join the Living History Banner exchange program.
      http://www.reenactorsworldplus.com/banner.html

      Free your-name@... Email account!
      Visit us @ http://www.reen

      Join the Living History Banner Exchange and let us help promote your website.
      http://www.reenactorsworldplus.com/banner.html