US Marines & BoGB

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Say, if there are any of the US Marines who fought at the Battle of Georgian Bay on the list I got a great photo of you in your longboat Friday night. Rowing ashore, Stars and Stripes flying boldly in the breeze, etc. I could send you a scan if you like. Mostly good pictures taken BTW, I particularly like my "gopher cam" shot on Sunday after the 21e had their unfortunate demise. God but there are a lot of Redcoats in that line!

      Regards,

      Michael

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes