Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Hosts...

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2 4:17 PM
      Lorina you shouldn't advertise that, I know where you work and I may have to stop it for a wee drop o da crather, or a fine glass of port. ( it depends on whether or not
      I have the fancy duds on if I bring my manners)

      Five Rivers wrote:

      > I quite agree, Sirs, any civilized person should carry their own supply
      > of libations and comestibles. Why the good cooper and I always keep in a
      > good store of port, sherry and (dare I say it?) single malt. It keeps the
      > day in perspective. And good coffee in the morning, of'times with a little
      > aniseed to settle the system.

    • Five Rivers
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 7:30 AM
        Good Mr. Windsor,

        I would have you know you are always welcome in our home, despite your
        dress, because your impeccable manners are simply an inherent part of your
        good breeding; and good manners, above all else, prove the quality of a
        person.

        as always
        Lorina
        supplies