Re: Hosts...

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2001
      I quite agree, Sirs, any civilized person should carry their own supply
      of libations and comestibles. Why the good cooper and I always keep in a
      good store of port, sherry and (dare I say it?) single malt. It keeps the
      day in perspective. And good coffee in the morning, of'times with a little
      aniseed to settle the system.

      Lorina
      the cooper's wife
      supplies
      (519) 799-5577, fax (519) 799-5418 http://www.5rivers.org email:
      info@...
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2001
        Lorina you shouldn't advertise that, I know where you work and I may have to stop it for a wee drop o da crather, or a fine glass of port. ( it depends on whether or not
        I have the fancy duds on if I bring my manners)

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
          Good Mr. Windsor,

          I would have you know you are always welcome in our home, despite your
          dress, because your impeccable manners are simply an inherent part of your
          good breeding; and good manners, above all else, prove the quality of a
          person.

          as always
          Lorina