Re: [WarOf1812] Mackinaw City Event

  • lee caripidis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
      Michael, first of all the king is, by definition, male. He is "Le Roi,
      not La Roi.
      If by the headlands area you mean the location of the camp and battle
      site, simply drive around 2 1/2 miles, (or less) west of Mackinaw City.
      Turn left at the end of the road, (south). It's right there. Can't miss.
      I believe the road is the only one going west of town.
      Cheers!
      Lee.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:41:11 -0000 "Michael " <mrmitchell1@...>
      writes:
      > Good day to all,
      >
      > Can anyone offer driving directions to the "Headlands" area once in
      >
      > Mac. City?
      >
      > Thanks for your help!
      >
      > See (some of) you there!
      >
      > Vive La Roi!
      >
      > Michel Chevrette, UMB

    • Annette and Lloyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
        Mike
        Drive west out of town on main street 21/2 miles , turn left at the dead end
        200 yds south your their .
        Lloyd