Battle of Georgian Bay Website

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25 3:14 PM
      Dear List and Re-enactors,

      I apologize for the website being down however it is out of my control as someone has hacked in to my internet serive providers main server and done alot of nasty things. I am hounding them the best I can and will notify everyone when it is up and running again!!

      If you would like to send registrations by regular e-mail do so and I will insert them later!!

      Dave Brunelle
      BGB 2001
      Chairman