Re: [WarOf1812] Battle of Georgian Bay site

  • John-Paul Johnson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24, 2001
      Try giving Dave Brunelle a call on the Battle of Georgian Bay phone
      number at (705) 549-5538.

      In the mean time I'll try and ring him to see what's up with the site.

      J-P Johnson
      RNR

    • darmills@attcanada.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 27, 2001
        Rob,
        I will be able to send some off to you next week when I am able to
        get the pictures downloaded. If anyone else would like some, feel
        free to contact myself at darmills@...

        Rick Peterson

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 27, 2001
          Thanks Rick I appreciate that.

          Rob
          --- darmills@... wrote:
          > Rob,
          > I will be able to send some off to you next week
          > when I am able to
          > get the pictures downloaded. If anyone else would
          > like some, feel
          > free to contact myself at darmills@...
          >
          > Rick Peterson
          >
          > --- In WarOf1812@y..., Rob Taylor
          > <niagara_falls_98@y...> wrote:
          > > Hello list, I was wondering if anyone could spare
          > > couple of photos of the battle re-enactment at
          > Lundy's
          > > Lane for my website.
          > >
          > > Rob

          > > Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute
          > with Yahoo!
          > Messenger
          > > http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

          =====
          War of 1812 Website: war1812.tripod.com

          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
        • JB Whittaker
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
            Greetings List and Sgt.Lambert,
            My apologies , the url is www.battleofgeorgianbay.huronia.com/bgbsite
            Regards,
            J.Bruce Whittaker
            Norfolk Militia
          • PEGGY Mathews
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
              I used to have the site bookmarked, but must have accidentally deleted it.
              Thanks!

              Michael

              "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
              must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

              >From: "JB Whittaker" <ortheris@...>
              >To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [WarOf1812] Battle of Georgian Bay site
              >Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 17:24:08 -0000
              >
              >Greetings List and Sgt.Lambert,
              >My apologies , the url is www.battleofgeorgianbay.huronia.com/bgbsite
              >Regards,
              >J.Bruce Whittaker
              >Norfolk Militia

              >of square miles...

            • JB Whittaker
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 29, 2002
                Greetings Dave and List,
                My family and I will be there if the BofGB 2004 is a go! I have been
                going to Penetanguishene and surrounding area since I was a kid and I
                think the park is a good choice. I look forward to hearing the
                outcome in January. Best of luck.
                Be seeing you,
                J.Bruce Whittaker
                Norfolk Militia